Due to the nature of its production operations, Mechel-Energo is definitively placed to ensure uninterrupted, safe and efficient energy supply to all of Mechel Group’s companies, as well as to develop Mechel Group’s power segment in Russia and abroad.
Apart from managing Southern Urals Power Station OAO (Kaltan, Kemerovo Region), and Kuzbass Power Sales Company OAO (Kemerovo) Mechel-Energo OOO has energy generating assets and services heat grids in the following Russian cities:
- Chelyabinsk (Mechel-Energo’s Chelyabinsk Branch),
- Chebarkul (Chelyabinsk Region, Mechel-Energo’s Separate Chebarkul Branch),
- Vidnoye (Moscow Region, Mechel-Energo’s Moscow Regional Branch),
- Beloretsk (Republic of Bashkortostan, Mechel-Energo’s Beloretsk Branch),
- Kemerovo Region’s towns of Mezhdurechensk and Myski (Mechel-Energo’s Kuzbass Branch), Kaltan and Osinniki (subsidiary – Southern Kuzbass Heat and Energy Company ÎÎÎ),
- Izhevsk (Republic of Udmurtia, Mechel-Energo’s Separate Izhevsk Branch).
Mechel-Energo also offers its services in generation and transport of heat for a part of local populace and other clients of the company located in the responsibility zone of Mechel-Energo OOO’s branches.
Support customer service at a high level is one of the key objectives of Mechel-Energo. We are always open to dialogue with customers, so any of them can ask questions to e-receiving department of the company.
Mechel Energo has its own web-site (in Russian): www.mechel-energo.ru